Sunday, January 15, 2012

a few old friends.

Balancing my full time job with my full time aspirations has been very difficult.  I can't believe it's been a month since the new website was launched, I'm already up to my ears in projects and events and it's barely 2012.  Aside from all of the incredible work they do within the field of hospitality, my hotel  friends are some of the most talented people I know.  To say they're amateurs at what they do would be an incredible understatement. They're the kind of people who could totally choose five careers and succeed at all of them.  Their drive and ambition are my motivation to keep going.

In a few weeks I will be featuring some of the photography of my good friend R. who left his hotel job for the restaurant world.  He'll be shooting photos for the website and I'm super excited to be working with him.  

Speaking of the photo shoot, I'm still undecided about what to wear.  I was thinking basic black, the guy suggested I add some color to the mix.  I'll post a few options tomorrow and see what looks best from the on screen perspective.

So much to do!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment